- Reduced pain immediately;
- Reduced secondary trauma;
- Bruising & swelling were reduced by approximately 75% of untreated levels;
- in 14 minutes.
Treated wounds heal 4x faster than untreated. This video illustrates the care method and shows results at 20 hours post trauma.
The Zeta Probe is preferable for post-injury and post-surgical trauma care because:
- It reduces pain by about 80%;
- Reduces recovery time by about 75%;
- Delivers more focused energy to damaged tissue than other PEMF devices
- Aids dispersion of cellular waste
- No discomfort to damaged tissue
- Limits/prevents inflammation
- Reduces infection vulnerability
- Reduces scarring.
Immediate care reduces healing time by limiting the secondary tissue damage, cellular distress, and ischemia. Visit our Injury Care Portal for a full injury care protocol.