Presentation describes several dominant factors in physiology. Cell membrane integrity and performance is not addressed in most healing systems.
| Advances in cellular science:
- The intra/extra cellular pH differential is a battery;
- Cell membrane receptors use the battery;
- A weak battery means receptors can’t work well;
- Membrane Power drives membrane functions;
- Toxins & weak lipids short out the battery and drain power.
|New Connections in cell science:
- Membrane breakdown is progressive;
- Phase angle correlates with cellular potassium;
- Phase angle telltales membrane dielectric quality;
- Electrically weak membranes cannot produce potassium;
- Because both pH Voltage and membrane strength are necessary;
- for healing, anabolic, metabolism.
|New modeling for chronic disease:
- Chronic Disease is a self-reinforcing loop;
- Always more than one cause working together;
- Must break the causal loop to resolve chronic disease;
- Multiple causes require multiple interventions;
- Most chronic diseases follow anabolic breakdown.
|New Tools to improve metabolism:
|Phase Angle Therapy is a new treatment model:
- Weak membrane integrity is a hidden cause of disease;
- Membrane electrical performance is the missing therapy link;
- Phase angle optimization is a reliable metric;
- Membrane integrity required for anabolic healing.
|Pulsed Fields are a powerful tool:
- Pulsed Fields tug/nudge polar lipids to groom lipid structure;
- Lipid grooming improves cell voltage;
- Organized lipids improve dielectric strength;
- Organization decreases toxin fit;
- PEMF Help restart anabolic metabolism;
- Electroporation drives cellular respiration;
- Accelerates hydrophilic detoxification;
- Enables lipophilic toxin release.